In addition to this article, please review our COVID-19 Policy for Events
Please read this Registrations Policy carefully, as well as Our Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy, before registering for Events listed on the Ecstatic Platform.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Registration Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" or simply "Ecstatic" in this Agreement) refers to Conscious Apps Inc. • 1321 Upland Drive #6648, Houston, TX 77043-4718, USA.
- Balance Payment refers to the unpaid portion of an Event's registration fee; this Balance Payment is charged automatically to Your credit/debit card 12 days before the Event begins.
- Deposit Payment refers to an initial payment that registers You for an Event; this Deposit Payment serves to cover only a portion of an Event's registration fee.
- Enrollment Application refers to an online application form supplied by Us or the Event's Organizer to determine Your eligibility to participate in the Event for which You have registered.
- Event refers to an online or in-person event listed on the Ecstatic Platform for which you can register using our Service.
- Logistical Information refers to useful information sent to You by the Ecstatic Platform or Organizer sometime after you have registered for an Event.
- Registration Confirmation refers to a confirmation sent to You by the Ecstatic Platform immediately after you have registered for an Event.
- Registration System refers to the software included in our Service that governs how Your information is processed by our Service and our payment processor during and after you register for an Event.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both, which may also be termed "Ecstatic Platform" or "Platform".
- Website refers to Ecstatic's website or downloadable app, accessible from https://ecstatic.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the terms governing Your registering for Events listed on the Ecstatic Platform and the agreement that operates between You and the Company.
Your access to and use of the Registration System and our Service as a whole is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with this Registration Policy. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service as well as the Registration System.
By accessing or using the Registration System You agree to be bound by the terms of this Registration Policy. If You disagree with any part of these terms, then You may not use the Registration System.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use our Service including the Registration System.
Using our Registration System
By choosing to use the Registration System on the Ecstatic Platform, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and agree to the terms set out in this Registration Policy, and furthermore that you have read, understand and agree to our Release, Waiver, and Indemnity Agreement as it pertains to Your attendance and/or participation in Events listed on the Ecstatic Platform.
Once Your registration has been processed by Us, You will receive a Registration Confirmation email from the Ecstatic Platform. This email, and/or another subsequent email sent to You by the Event's Organizer will give You access to all pertinent Logistical Information pertaining to the Event.
If You do not meet the prerequisite to participate in an Event for which you have registered, you may be required to complete an Enrollment Application provided to you by the Event's Organizer. If Your Enrollment Application is approved by the Event's Organizer, You will be sent a Registration Confirmation email as described above. Should Your Enrollment Application be denied, Your registration payment will be refunded in full by the Ecstatic Platform.
Forms of Payments
The Ecstatic Platform accepts all major credit cards as forms of payment to register for Events. These payments are processed in the USA by our payment processor, Stripe. Charges to your credit card may appear on your credit card statement as: ECSTATIC and/or ECST
Deposit Payments and Balance Payments
Some Events listed on the Ecstatic Platform qualify for a Deposit Payment option. In such cases, You can register for such an Event by paying a predetermined portion of the Event's registration fee (the Deposit Payment). The owing Balance Payment is charged automatically to Your credit/debit card 12 days before the Event begins. All payments, including Deposit Payments and Balance Payments fall under our Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Please also review our Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy.
If you have any questions about this article, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://support.ecstatic.com