Events Listings Procedure for Creatives
- In addition to this article, please review our Event Listings Policy for Creatives.
- To better understand this article, review Definitions listed in our Terms and Conditions.
Preparing for your first event listings
Prior to listing your first events on the Ecstatic platform, we recommend that you take the following preparatory steps:
- Review our Event Listings Policy for Creatives.
- Except for online events:
- Hire a caterer if you decide to include meals in your events.
- Book the venue where your events will take place.
- Determine what overnight accommodations you will offer your event attendees (if any).
- Decide on an exciting event title and subtitle for each of your events.
- Write a short paragraph description for each of your events.
- Write a long description for each of your events, including bullet points that list the benefits of attending your events.
- Get pictures of the following:
- 2 event images for each of your events, conveying the nature of your events.
- 2 venue images for each of your venues.
- 1 headshot image of each of your facilitators.
NOTE: Images may not contain text of any kind.
- Get a short-for bio and a long-form bio from each of your event facilitators.
Event Listings Procedure
To list your events on the Ecstatic Platform, go to our homepage located here: https://ecstatic.com
- Sign In by tapping/clicking the top right menu item (located at the top right of the homepage). Once signed in, the Sign In menu item changes to Sign Out and next to it appears a Create menu item.
- Create your first event listing by tapping/clicking the Create menu item (located at the top right of the homepage). This will bring up an Event Listing Wizard.
- Follow the steps shown in the Event Listing Wizard.
- Preview your event listing once you've completed the steps in the Event Listing Wizard.
- Submit your event to have it reviewed by Ecstatic. It typically takes 24 hours to have your event reviewed and approved.
Event Listing Approval Procedure
Once you have completed the steps in the Event Listing Wizard and submitted one of your events for review by Ecstatic, it typically takes 24 hours to have that event reviewed and approved.
- Upon approval of your reviewed event, Ecstatic will contact you by email with a live link of your event's listing.
- If your event is not approved, Ecstatic will contact you by email with suggested steps to follow that may or may not result in the subsequent approval of your event. Once you have completed the suggested steps, let us know by replying to the email we sent to you. Your event will be reviewed again.
NOTE: It typically takes 72 hours to have your event reviewed again.
Event Payout Procedure
Once you have submitted your first event for review by Ecstatic, our platform will guide you to securely submit your banking information to our third party payment processor. You will only need to do this once. This information will allow Ecstatic to issue your Creative Payouts after each of your events.
You will receive a Creative Payout 7 days after your event ends. This payout will equal the payments received from your event attendees, minus an 8% platform fee, minus your event's Promoter Payouts, and minus any refunds and credits that Ecstatic may have issued to your event attendees (as per our Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy).
In order for You to be able to use Ecstatic, You will need to have a valid bank account in any of the following countries: United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Keep in mind...
Since our payout procedure stipulates that your Creative Payout is processed 7 days after you event ends, we recommend that you budget carefully for this financial reality. Furthermore, as per our Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy, keep the following in mind:
- When a full refund is issued to an event registrant (typically, if the registrant cancels their registration more than 30 days before the event’s start date), the Creative Payout will not include this registrant's payment(s).
- When a full credit voucher is issued to an event registrant (typically, if the registrant cancels their registration 15-30 days before the event’s start date), the Creative Payout will not include this registrant's payment(s).
- When a 50% partial credit voucher is issued to an event registrant (typically, if the registrant cancels their registration 24 hours to 14 days before the event’s start date), the Creative Payout will include the remaining 50% of the registrant's payment(s).
If You have any questions about this article, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our Website: https://support.ecstatic.com