Ecstatic brings together diverse communities of people to experience a wide variety of different activities in real life and online. The integrity of Ecstatic is something we take seriously and we are committed to our platform being used in a safe, secure, legal, and dignified manner. This is why we have developed these Community Guidelines, which reflect our core Values, to describe the types of events, activities, and content that we promote and prevent at Ecstatic.
1. Create great events for adults
Whether you're interested in offering on Ecstatic a dance or yoga retreat, or a coaching service, or nearly anything else, you're free to offer events here that bring adult communities together.
2. Share respectful, educational and celebratory content
We highly encourage using our platform to offer educational and celebratory events, teachings and services that bring together different cultures. We encourage you to express your talents, inspire our growing Ecstatic community, and share your unique perspectives and insights with others.
3. List your own content or that which is obtained with permission
You may include content (e.g., text, photos, videos, logos) in your event listing that you've created, or obtained with permission, provided that it is not unkind, sexually explicit, or violates these Guidelines.
4. Sell event-related merchandise
You can sell event-related merchandise with your event registrations, but only sell merchandise that you created or are permitted to sell and that is legal and safe.
5. Facilitate events that are safe and legal
Make sure to do what is necessary to ensure the safety and legality of the events and merchandise that you list and is sold on Ecstatic.
You may not use the Ecstatic Platform to list events specifically aimed at persons who are not of legal adult age. Furthermore, you may not use the Ecstatic platform to post or participate in any behavior (in our sole interpretation and as reflected by our core Values) that we consider to be offensive, harmful, or inappropriate, or that we consider constitutes or is likely to promote or enhance any harmful, violent, or illegal activity or outcome. Below, you will find additional information about the types of activities, events, and content that are prohibited on Ecstatic.
1. Don't promote inappropriate or potentially illegal activities
Ecstatic may not be used to promote or facilitate inappropriate activity (in our sole interpretation) or illegal activity of any kind. You may not post or promote events on the Ecstatic platform that promotes in any way or allows for the following, as determined by Ecstatic:
- Explicit sexual activity, or gratuitous pornography,
- Activity that is not age-appropriate for minors if they are present,
- Gambling activity (included but not limited to casino gaming, lotteries, card-playing involving money, etc.),
- Sale or ingestion of any kind of alcohol, smoking products (including e-cigarettes), nutritional or medical supplements, medications, or illegal substances.
- Cannabis or cannabis-infused products (including CBD) provided for free, for sale by the Organizer, or as part of the event registration (including free samples, infused foods/beverages, gift bags, product discounts, and giveaways), participants sharing of cannabis, teaching how to grow or extract cannabis (including cooking classes), or dispensary tours (this policy applies even in locations where cannabis is legal),
- Activities promoting other commercial product or service such as an "infomercial",
- Unauthorized multi-level marketing services or businesses,
- Credit repair services,
- Raffles, giveaways, or sweepstakes,
- Listings that promote the sale or distribution of goods or services not related to the event being posted on Ecstatic,
- Activities that express hatred toward, threaten, intimidate or demean any person or societal group, whether based on race, ethnicity, religion or creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, etc,
- Listings that promote the sale or distribution of firearms, firearm parts, hardware or ammunition, or any other weapons,
- Terrorist activity or organized criminal activity.
2. Don't post dangerous or hateful content, or events by dangerous or hateful organizations
The Ecstatic platform will not allow content or organizations that display, promote or encourage harassment, hate or violence towards people or animals. Specifically, we prohibit content or organizations that promote hatred toward, threaten, intimidate or demean any person or societal group, whether based on race, ethnicity, religion or creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, etc. This prohibition extends to the promotion of this type of prohibited behavior in public, whether or not specific to the event or content appearing as part of the Services.
3. Don't post illegal or harmful content
We expect you to show respect and kindheartedness to all individuals, organizations and groups that make up our Ecstatic community. You are not permitted to distribute written or other content through the Ecstatic Services that:
- Impersonates any person or entity, whether a governmental official, public figure, or otherwise; falsely states or misrepresents your association with any person or entity; or implies or expresses that Ecstatic endorses any statement you make without explicit written permission from Ecstatic to do so,
- Encourages, promotes or displays dangerous or hateful content (also described above),
- Libels or defames a person,
- Invades a person's privacy or contains a person's likeness without their explicit written permission,
- Seeks to intimidate, or harasses or threatens a person (also described above),
- Promotes misinformation that is potentially harmful or deceptive,
- Is deceptive or fraudulent, or
- Is protected by copyright, trademark or trade secret law, unless you have prior explicit written permission to use such.
4. Don't resell, or engage in prohibited sales or advertising
The Ecstatic platform may not be used to sell physical goods (see exception), administer raffles, sweepstakes, contests or games of chance of any nature, or promote anything other than registrations to your event (except for accommodations that have been added as an added option to your event registration). You may not use the Ecstatic platform to:
- Except as provided by the Ecstatic platform, collect or extract any participant information from the Ecstatic platform for any purpose, such as to resell said information, or to create a new database or service similar to Ecstatic, or
- Post or transmit any information that does not pertain directly to the event that you are posting to Ecstatic, including but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional information, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme," survey, investment opportunity, or any other form of commercial or personal solicitation.
5. Don’t collect children’s data
You may not use the Ecstatic platform to collect data from children (that is, anyone who is not of legal adult age).
6. Don't Interfere with the Ecstatic platform
To maintain the Ecstatic platform's security and integrity, you are not permitted to do any of the following:
- Disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Ecstatic platform, or its servers, networks or third-party service providers employed to make the Ecstatic platform available,
- Release, transmit or post into the Ecstatic platform a virus, Trojan Horse, worm, time bomb, spyware, rootkit, cancelbot, or any other computer code, file, or program that can harm or is intended to hijack or damage the Ecstatic platform's operation, or its ability to monitor the use of its employed hardware, software or equipment,
- Create or access a technology to access the Ecstatic Platform through a crawling or scraping technology, robot or "bot,", or other technology intended to extract information (for any purpose), or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized (backdoor) access to the Ecstatic platform, the accounts of other users of our platform, or computer systems or networks connected to the Ecstatic platform, through any other means including password mining.
7. Don't infringe on the rights of others
You are not permitted to post on the Ecstatic platform that which you do not have a right to transmit under law or due to contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of your employment or employment relationships, or under nondisclosure agreements). This includes, but is not limited to, all images, logos, videos, and posted by you to the Ecstatic platform for your event listings. Additionally, you are not permitted to do the following on the Ecstatic platform:
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from any part of the Ecstatic platform, or from any content displayed by the Ecstatic platform, or
- Resell, sell, copy, duplicate or reproduce or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or aspect of the Ecstatic platform.
If you believe you have discovered unauthorized use of your own intellectual property on the Ecstatic Platform, please contact Us by visiting this page on our Website: https://support.ecstatic.com
8. Don't infringe on the privacy of others
Be conscientious and thoughtful about the type of information you ask for from others. You are not permitted to use the Ecstatic platform to collect credit card information, social security details, financial data, or any other information not absolutely needed for your specific event.
9. Don't post gratuitous or explicit content
Although the Ecstatic platform is for persons of legal adult age, it is not a place to post gratuitous pornography, or to post any content that is violent or lacks kindheartedness (at our discretion). This applies to anything posted to our Ecstatic platform including event descriptions and titles, messages, images and videos. We appreciate that nudity is not inherently pornographic, and that some tasteful nudity may be useful to communicate the nature of an event on our Ecstatic platform. We reserve the right to remove content that depicts nudity (at our discretion), or content that may shock the viewer. We also reserve the right to remove or make private some content on the Ecstatic platform; through content moderation, our intention is to provide the community with a balance of safety and appropriateness for the majority of our community while honoring ecstatic self-expression.
How to report an issue
Our goal is to promote a kindhearted and safe community through the services provided by the Ecstatic platform. If you discover a listing or content on the Ecstatic platform that might violate these Community Guidelines or our Terms and Conditions, please contact us right away. After reviewing your report, we may or may not reach out to you for more information. Please remember that Ecstatic encourages a global and diverse community, therefore what someone might find offensive might not be determined by us to violate our Community Guidelines. Nonetheless, please know that we truly value your feedback as it helps us develop an increasingly beneficial service.
Violations of these Community Guidelines
If we determine that content on the Ecstatic platform violates these Community Guidelines, we might decide to remove only the infringing content, or we may decide to take down the content entirely, or take alternative action altogether. If the violation is serious (in our sole evaluation), we might decide to suspend or terminate the associated Ecstatic account. Please note: In rare cases, while not in violation of these Community Guidelines, we may at our discretion determine that certain content is not appropriate for the majority of our community. In such cases, we may decide to make this content private or reduce its distribution.
If we think there is a real risk of harm to a person or a group of people, or direct threats to public safety, we take decisive action on our Ecstatic platform, and notify law enforcement (at our discretion). This can include issuing a report of child sexual abuse to authorities. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger as a result of content posted on Ecstatic, please immediately contact local law enforcement, then please contact us.
If you have any questions about these Community Guidelines, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://ecstatic.com/?support