This Ambassador Policy explains what is an Ambassador, how to become an Ambassador, what You can expect from Us as an Ambassador, and what We expect from You as an Ambassador of the Ecstatic Platform.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Ambassador Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" or simply "Ecstatic" in this Agreement) refers to Ecstatic Apps Inc., 408-55 Water St #8209, Vancouver, BC V6B 1A1, Canada, and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ecstatic Payments Inc., 530 Divisadero St. #780, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA.
- Ambassador refers to an individual who refers Creatives to the Ecstatic Platform to their friends, colleagues and others by way of the Ambassador System provided on the Platform.
- Ambassador Earnings refers to the money earned by an Ambassador for each Successful Referral.
- Ambassador System refers to the part of the software within the Ecstatic Platform that oversees how Ambassadors on the Ecstatic Platform are able to refer the Ecstatic Platform to third parties and tracks their referral in order to pay Ambassadors for their Successful Referral.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both, which may also be termed "Ecstatic Platform" or "Platform".
- Successful Referral refers to the instance when all of the following conditions have been met:
- an Ambassador has referred a Creative to the Ecstatic Platform that has never been a Participant, Creative, Ambassador, or Promoter of the Ecstatic Platform up until the moment of referral;
- said Creative publishes a paid Event to the Ecstatic Platform in accordance with Ecstatic’s Terms and Conditions;
- said Event is exclusively sold through the Ecstatic Platform and not anywhere else;
- the Ecstatic Platform has successfully processed at USD $200 in paid registrations for said Event; and
- said Event was held and has successfully concluded.
- Website refers to Ecstatic's website or downloadable app, accessible from https://ecstatic.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the terms governing the use of the Ambassador System and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These terms set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Ambassador System.
Your access to and use of the Ambassador System is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with this Ambassador Policy. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service as well as the Ambassador System.
By accessing or using the Ambassador System You agree to be bound by the terms of this Ambassador Policy. If You disagree with any part of these terms, then You may not use the Ambassador System.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Ambassador System.
Using the Ambassador System
By choosing to use the Ambassador System on the Ecstatic Platform, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and agree to the terms set out in this Ambassador Policy.
If You choose to use the Ambassador System on the Service by using Our Platform to refer Our Platform to Creatives, You will be asked to supply certain information about You including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number. Furthermore, in order to ensure that Our Platform is able to transfer money to You, You will be asked by our third party payment processor to supply to them certain information about You including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, and financial and banking information about You. Failure to supply this information will result in You not being able to use the Ambassador System.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to provide to Us the information that You give us and Our third party payment processor in connection with any Successful Referral you cause; and that (ii) the information You supply to Us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant Us the right to provide transactional details about You to our third party payment processor in relationship to Your use of the Ambassador System.
In order for You to be able to earn money using the Ambassador System, You will need to have a valid bank account in any of the following countries: United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
How to Become an Ambassador
If You are a Member of Ecstatic, you become an Ambassador by the Successful Referral of a Creative to the Ecstatic Platform. As an Ambassador, you are entitled to earn money from the Ecstatic Platform each time your use of the Ambassador System (defined above) results in a Successful Referral.
When You Will Get Paid
You will be notified by email each time you have achieved a Successful Referral (as defined above) as a result of Your referral efforts. For each Successful Referral, You will get paid Ambassador Earnings by the Ecstatic Platform in accordance with the Payout Policy for Ambassadors. You will be notified by email of such payment.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
Although We strive to provide you with the highest quality Service, the Ambassador System is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Ambassador System, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Ambassador System will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Ambassador System, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Ambassador System will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Ambassador System; or (iv) that the Ambassador System, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
If you have any questions about this article, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://support.ecstatic.com