To better understand this article, review Definitions listed in our Terms and Conditions.
In-person Event Requirements
Wether participants, support staff, or event facilitators and organizers, we require all those present at Your in-person Events to:
- Stay informed about COVID-19 by reviewing the following pages from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Follow government COVID-19 guidelines, regulations and safety protocols applicable to the Event's locality.
- Not attend the Event if exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19.
- Not attend (and if applicable, immediately depart from) Your Event if experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Furthermore, we require You to inform Your Event registrants of Your Event's COVID-19 safety protocols (which must at least follow government COVID-19 guidelines, regulations and safety protocols applicable to Your Event's locality, or, depending on the nature of Your Event, may be more restrictive within reason and the law).
In-person Event Preparations
To be best prepared for the realities surrounding COVID-19 when it comes to Your in-person Events, We recommend that You take the following steps:
- Well in advance of your Event, secure alternate Event facilitators in case You are unable to attend Your Event because you have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19, or experience flu-like symptoms.
- Enter into a contractual understanding with your Event's venue and caterer that you are not required to pay Your balance owing to them if your Event must be canceled due to an unanticipated return of a government-imposed COVID-19 lockdown, or due to a force majeure. Review our Event Cancellations and Changes Policy.
- In addition to informing Your Event registrants of your COVID-19 safety protocols well in advance of your Event, inform them that you reserve the right to ask any Event participant to leave Your Event if they do not follow your safety protocols.
- Bring to Your Event extra masks and hand sanitizer in case Your Event participants don't bring (enough of) their own.
Your COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We require you to inform Your Event registrants well in advance of Your Event of your COVID-19 safety protocols, and ensure that these protocols are followed by Your participants and all other persons present at Your Event. If We determine that You have violated this requirement, Your Event(s) listed on our Platform may be removed.
Your safety protocols must at least follow government COVID-19 guidelines, regulations and safety protocols applicable to Your Event's locality, or, depending on the nature of Your Event, may be more restrictive (within reason and the law).
Note: You may ask any Event participant to leave Your Event if they refuse to follow Your COVID-19 safety protocols. No refund will be offered. Review our Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Note: Ecstatic may (at Our discretion) refund some or all of Your Event participants at Your expense if We confirm through multiple participants of Your Event that Your Event's Organizer and/or facilitators did not enforce Your safety protocols with all persons present at Your Event.
If you have any questions about this article, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://support.ecstatic.com/
copyright © 2019-2021 Ecstatic Life Inc. All rights reserved.