To better understand this article, review Definitions listed in our Terms and Conditions.
In-person Event Requirements
Wether participants, support staff, or event facilitators and organizers, We expect all those present at in-person Events to:
- Stay informed about COVID-19 by reviewing the following pages from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Follow government COVID-19 guidelines, regulations and safety protocols applicable to the Event's locality.
- Follow the Event Organizer's COVID-19 safety protocols which may, depending on the nature of the Event, be more restrictive than the government COVID-19 guidelines, regulations and safety protocols applicable to the Event's locality.
- Not attend the Event if exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19.
- Not attend (and if applicable, immediately depart from) the Event if experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Keep in Mind
If there is a difference between the government's COVID-19 safety protocols applicable to the Event's locality and Your Event Organizer's COVID-19 safety protocols, You are expected to follow the more stringent of the two protocols.
If you choose to not follow Your Event Organizer's COVID-19 safety protocols, you may be requested to leave the Event without refund. Review our Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy.
If you have any questions about this article, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://support.ecstatic.com/
copyright © 2019-2021 Ecstatic Life Inc. All rights reserved.