If you're invited to join the Ecstatic platform (whether by a friend, colleague or someone else), and you accept their invitation by signing up, you become a Regular Member after making it off our invitations waitlist. Another way to become a Regular Member is to register for an event listed on Ecstatic.
In total, there are four membership types available. You can participate on the Ecstatic Platform as one or more of the membership types listed below.
- Regular Member (someone who attends Events listed on Ecstatic, but doesn't opt in to using social tools provided to Social Members)
- Social Member (someone who attends Events listed on Ecstatic, and also uses Ecstatic's social tools to attend special invite-only and curated events)
- Creative Member (an individual or organization listing events on Ecstatic)
- Promoter Member (someone who earns money from Ecstatic by referring events listed on Ecstatic to their friends, colleagues and others)
If you have any questions about this article, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://support.ecstatic.com/
copyright © 2019-2021 Ecstatic Life Inc. All rights reserved.