Please also review our Social Member Policy.
A Social Member is a member who attends Events listed on Ecstatic, and also uses Ecstatic's social tools to attend special invite-only and curated events. Unlike a Regular Member, a Social Member is able to use Ecstatic's social tools to connect online and offline with other Social Members who they have met at previous Events listed on Ecstatic.
If you're already a Regular Member of Ecstatic, you're eligible to become a Social Member. Invitations to become a Social Member are sent by the Ecstatic Platform to Regular Members on a gradual basis (as the Ecstatic platform's user capacity increases).
In total, there are four membership types available. You can participate on the Ecstatic Platform as one or more of the membership types listed below.
- Regular Member (someone who attends Events listed on Ecstatic, but doesn't opt in to using social tools provided to Social Members)
- Social Member (someone who attends Events listed on Ecstatic, and also uses Ecstatic's social tools to attend special invite-only and curated events)
- Creative Member (an individual or organization listing events on Ecstatic)
- Promoter Member (someone who earns money from Ecstatic by referring events listed on Ecstatic to their friends, colleagues and others)
If you have any questions about this article, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://support.ecstatic.com/
copyright © 2019-2021 Ecstatic Life Inc. All rights reserved.